Two hours of surf lessons is the best way to learn how to surf and start safely your next addiction. An English speaking instructor will give you the base to practice surfing. Two options are available, a private instructor who will be here for 1 or 2 persons o a group lessons with a maximum of 4 persons per instructor.You shouldn't be allowed to leave Tamarindo without catching your first wave…
Included: Excursion,Local Guide
Estuary & Mangrove Kayak Tour, Tamarindo
The 2.5-hour kayaking tour is a trip on a calm estuary between Tamarindo Beach and Playa Grande. The tour provides an opportunity to view some Costa Rican animals including crocodiles, iguanas, monkeys, and a variety of bird species. Enjoy paddling through the jungle and getting some exercise.
At least two people are needed to run the tour. There are single or double kayaks available.
Included: Excursion,Local Guide
Tortuga Island Catamaran Cruise
Located 12 nautical miles from Puntarenas, Isla Tortuga (called "Tolinga" by the natives) is a sanctuary of white sand beaches and turquoise waters that houses marine birds, flora and fauna, typical of Costa Rican Central Pacific area. With an extension of 120 hectares, it maintains a protected forest awarded with the Ecological Blue Flag; distinction that is delivered to beaches in our country that have free of pollution waters.
Our Catamaran has three environments for your enjoyment:
1. MAIN ROOM:with air conditioning, bar and dressing rooms
2. THE BOW:with a wonderful view of the landscapes
3. UPPER DECK:ideal to relax or refresh in the Jacuzzi.
THE RATE INCLUDES:
• Round trip transportation from: San Jose, Manuel Antonio, Jacó, Guanacaste, La Fortuna, San Carlos, Monteverde and connection to other points.
• 90 minutes trip on board our CATAMARAN "THE GREAT BAY'S PRINCESS" and / or "BAY'S PRINCESS".
• Refreshments: Fruits, fish ceviche, drink and sandwich.
• Unlimited natural drinks.
• Live music on the Catamaran (for the Bay's Princess Yacht, please check).
• Professional animation during the entire Catamaran tour (for the Bay's Princess Yacht, please consult).
• Beach chair (beach bed) and umbrella.
• We guarantee 5 hours of beach at Isla Tortuga.
• Beach volleyball.
• Lunch and glass of wine (see description)
• 3 soft drinks
• Insurance, permits and maritime safety regulations compliance.
* With extra charge: snorkel, banana, kayak, among others. Happy hour: 2X1 in cocktails.
Lunch at the island:
• Salads: 2 options (green and potato) and their dressings
• Main dish: One fish fillet and one chicken fillet, both grilled and their sauces.
• Rice with vegetables
• Accompaniment: sautéed vegetables.
• A glass of white wine from the house.
• Dessert: Surprise yourself with the initiative of our chef
• Cup of coffee.
With the development of this menu we think about your health and nutrition.
If you require a special menu, please inform us at the time of booking.
National beverage package - 5 drinks: $ 15 (does not include cocktails) | 10 drinks: $ 25
Cocktails and drinks (J & B, Johnnie Walker Red Label), Centenario, Cacique, Flor de Caña and Bacardí).
White Water Rafting & ATV (Sgl) Combo Tour
Get the best Adventure Tour in Costa Rica. Start your day with a bang with our Rafting and ATV Adventure Combo in Arenal. In the morning, we will pick you up at your hotel for your ATV adventure. After safety instructions and a bit of practice you’ll soon be off and running. You will feel the power of the La Fortuna Waterfall and experience the beauty of the canyon walls on your morning ATV Quad tour. Relish breathtaking views of Arenal Volcano as you pass through tropical plantations of banana, papaya, yucca, avocado along with black pepper and fruit trees.
Included: Drinks,fruits and snacks,Local Guide,Lunch,Shared Shuttle