Tortuga Island Catamaran CruiseRegular price $65.00
Located 12 nautical miles from Puntarenas, Isla Tortuga (called "Tolinga" by the natives) is a sanctuary of white sand beaches and turquoise waters that houses marine birds, flora and fauna, typical of Costa Rican Central Pacific area. With an extension of 120 hectares, it maintains a protected forest awarded with the Ecological Blue Flag; distinction that is delivered to beaches in our country that have free of pollution waters.
Our Catamaran has three environments for your enjoyment:
1. MAIN ROOM: with air conditioning, bar and dressing rooms
2. THE BOW: with a wonderful view of the landscapes
3. UPPER DECK: ideal to relax or refresh in the Jacuzzi.
THE RATE INCLUDES:
• Round trip transportation from: San Jose, Manuel Antonio, Jacó, Guanacaste, La Fortuna, San Carlos, Monteverde and connection to other points.
• Bilingual specialized guides: ENGLISH / SPANISH (another language, please consult).
• Snack-type breakfast served on the bus.
• 90 minutes trip on board our CATAMARAN "THE GREAT BAY'S PRINCESS" and / or "BAY'S PRINCESS".
• Refreshments: Fruits, fish ceviche, drink and sandwich.
• Unlimited natural drinks.
• Live music on the Catamaran (for the Bay's Princess Yacht, please check).
• Professional animation during the entire Catamaran tour (for the Bay's Princess Yacht, please consult).
• Beach chair (beach bed) and umbrella.
• We guarantee 5 hours of beach at Isla Tortuga.
• Beach volleyball.
• Lunch and glass of wine (see description)
• 3 soft drinks
• Insurance, permits and maritime safety regulations compliance.
* With extra charge: snorkel, banana, kayak, among others. Happy hour: 2X1 in cocktails.
Lunch at the island:
• Salads: 2 options (green and potato) and their dressings
• Main dish: One fish fillet and one chicken fillet, both grilled and their sauces.
• Rice with vegetables
• Accompaniment: sautéed vegetables.
• A glass of white wine from the house.
• Dessert: Surprise yourself with the initiative of our chef
• Cup of coffee.
With the development of this menu we think about your health and nutrition.
If you require a special menu, please inform us at the time of booking.
National beverage package - 5 drinks: $ 15 (does not include cocktails) | 10 drinks: $ 25
Cocktails and drinks (J & B, Johnnie Walker Red Label), Centenario, Cacique, Flor de Caña and Bacardí).